All proceeds from the raffle benefit Operation Float a Soldier and The Education Center at The Wall. O.F.A.S. exists to improve the lives and lift the spirits of wounded soldiers and their families through recreational outings on Canyon Lake. The Education Center at The Wall will be a place that touches the heart and teaches the mind, enhancing the Memorial experience for people of all ages and walks of life, taking them on a journey through layers of storytelling and history.
For all rules and drawing information, please check out the Official Chopper Raffle Rules.
|Builder:||Ken Kirkpatrick, Sattler V-Twin, Canyon Lake, TX|
|Frame:||Philty Frames (now made by Empire Mfg)|
|Stretch:||Six out, four down, with 42 degrees in the neck|
|Forks||American Suspension with five degree trees|
|Shocks:||Progressive Air Shocks|
|Seat Pan:||Polypan of course|
|Engine:||124” TP with a Magnacharger|
|Transmission/Primary:||Baker DSSC six speed RSD|
|Rear Tire:||300mm Metzeler|
|Oil Tank||In the frame|
|Pegs & Grips||Design Sattler, Mfg by MFM|
|Paint:||Dusold Designs, Louisville, Texas|
|Exhaust:||Stainless Creations, Clint|
O.F.A.S. and Vietnam Memorial Education Center Wounded Warrior Support Custom Chopper Raffle
Official Raffle Rules
- To enter, purchase an official raffle ticket stub directly at any show or event where the raffle is promoted or through the Operation Float A Soldier (O.F.A.S.) website and correctly complete the ticket stub. A minimum contribution of $5.00 per ticket or $20.00 for five tickets is required. There is no limit on the amount of tickets that can be purchased.
- ELIGIBILITY: Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Void where prohibited. ONLY official raffle tickets will be accepted. Must be living in or a resident of the State of Texas. Tickets may be obtained in person, by telephone at (512) 517-1551, or via the O.F.A.S. website, www.floatasoldier.org/raffle by cash, check, Visa or MasterCard. This raffle may be presented in conjunction with various other promotions sponsored by O.F.A.S.
- This raffle begins officially on January 25, 2013. All entries must be received prior to the drawing on May 25, 2013 to be eligible. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, or postage-due mail, or for printing or other errors.
- The prize winner will be selected in a random drawing and all decisions are final. The drawing will be conducted and the winner will be announced on May 25, 2013. Winner need not be present to win. Odds of winning are determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Entries become the property of O.F.A.S. and will not be returned.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and/or certified mail. The winner will follow directions contained and any required affidavit of eligibility/release of liability/prize acceptance form or any other correspondence attached therewith and return all forms, correctly filled out, so that the forms are received within fourteen days of the date of the correspondence. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and a second ticket will be drawn. The potential winner is responsible for ensuring that all of the previously mentioned forms are actually received at the designated address within fourteen days.
- The grand prize consists of a custom made Chopper built by Sattler V-twin. There is only one grand prize to be awarded. The total value of the grand prize is approximately $75,000. The motorcycle will be displayed at various events and will, as a result, be subject to some wear and tear. Value of the prize is stated in U.S. currency. Taxes, duties, shipping, licensing and registration fees are the sole responsibility of the winner. Documentation on the value of the Chopper will be provided for withholding tax purposes.
- Winner agrees to remove the motorcycle from O.F.A.S. premises by no later than June 8, 2013. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize and prize will then be awarded to an alternate ticket holder.
- Raffle is subject to all applicable laws and is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable law. Persons entering the raffle are solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations in any way relating to their entry or entries whether based upon their place of residence or otherwise. Winner is responsible for all taxes, fees, shipping and miscellaneous costs related to the prize won and its transportation.
- O.F.A.S. and the Vietnam Memorial Education Center project staff and any of the previously mentioned parties’ immediate families are not eligible to participate.
- The winner releases O.F.A.S., the Vietnam Memorial Education Center and the and its officers, agents, and employees from any responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, accident, or death incurred in connection with the use of this prize. O.F.A.S. and the Vietnam Memorial Education Center do not make, nor are responsible for, a warranty or a guarantee with regards to this prize.
- By acceptance of the prize, winner consents to the use winner’s name, likeness, photograph, and any statements regarding participation in the Raffle (with or without using name) in any and all promotional, advertising or other materials in connection with the Raffle in any media, without additional compensation or approval from winner or any other party.
- O.F.A.S. will organize the transfer of title to the winner, together with all necessary documentation. O.F.A.S. will not release the Chopper or transfer title to the winner until a signed release and any other documentation that may be required from the winner has been received.
- For the name of the winner to go to www.floatasoldier.org. The name will not be released until the winner has been notified.
- By entering the raffle, each participant agrees to abide by the rules of the raffle. O.F.A.S. and the Vietnam Memorial Education Center reserve the right to amend, revise, and interpret these rules as it sees fit.
- Half of all proceeds from the raffle shall go to O.F.A.S. to be used for their mission to improve the lives and lift the spirits of wounded soldiers and their families through recreational outings on Canyon Lake. The other half of all proceeds from the raffle shall go to The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund to help build the Education Center at The Wall http://www.buildthecenter.vvmf.org/.
1 Chopper Raffle Ticket
5 Chopper Raffle Tickets
If you have any questions about this raffle, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.